Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Insert Clever Title Here...

It's a Tuesday night but it feels like Sunday. Once I finally went to sleep early this morning, I slept until noon. Going to sleep is going to be a bitch tonight.

I don't think I'm so much lonely; I've really been enjoying the time alone while A has been visiting her dad. I do, however, need some masculine affection. I really miss the "c'mere" and being pulled into strong warm arms before falling asleep at night.

I've been single for a long time. Almost exactly one year. I was getting pretty excited about dating again. I feel like I'm finally ready to actually put something into it. Now that I have a date lined up, I'm starting to have second thoughts. I've been thinking of excuses today on how I can bail. It's started already. Ugh, this is going to be too much work...